It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
Fisher Investments is growing and we are looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team and guide future global scale through strategic solutions and new ideas. As a Senior Cloud Operation Engineer, you will have a foundational role in establishing and maturing our cloud strategy to support our firm's global growth. This role directly reports to the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering Manager.
As a Senior Cloud DevOps Operations Engineer, you will maintain the operational environment, performing infrastructure deployments and insuring production environment is operating securely and efficiently leveraging automation tools. Working with Infrastructure Engineering you will make sure all deployments follow standards, are compliant and secure.
- Deploy scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure using automation tooling for routine operation tasks
- Participate in team activities such as peer code reviews, design collaboration efforts and rotating on-call process
- Use automation, configuration management and deployment tools to manage production environment insuring standardization and adherence to established controls and patterns
- Work with solution architects and partners to confirm developed solutions align with existing standards, meet security controls and meet cloud computing best practices
- Enhance existing deployment processes and Infrastructure as Code scripts to improve automation, efficiency, consistency and adherence to security and audit requirements and controls
- Manage implementation and the ongoing operation of cloud services following approved designs, adherence to patterns, security requirements and certify all logging and monitoring are active for security and compliance
- Maintain comprehensive and systematic configuration, lifecycle and security management of servers
- Ensure cloud services and toolsets are deployed leveraging best practices and documentation
- 7+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure cross platform technology areas, with implementing and maintaining expertise
- 3+ years of experience building, deploying and managing public cloud IaaS and PaaS services
- Experience building an automated cloud infrastructure across Prod and Non-Prod environments
- Scripting and automation of builds, workflows, tasks and other integration aspects
- Linux and Microsoft Windows server administration
- Configuration management, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) toolsets including (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet and Chef)
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER