Fisher Investments Luxembourg ("FIL") is searching for an experienced Risk & Compliance Officer ("RCO"). You will assist FIL and its employees in operating and observing applicable regulations. You will be part of a collaborative team which prides itself in producing high-quality work and you will report directly to the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer. The Risk & Compliance department manages and minimises relevant regulatory risks, the risk of financial loss, or loss to reputation, which FIL may suffer as a result of its failure to comply with compliance rules and standards.
- Implement risk management policy and process ("RMP") observing Luxembourg regulations and best practices
- Design and implement an ICLAAP
- Implement a local operational risk framework
- Monitor compliance with applicable risk laws and regulations
- Prepare Quarterly and Annual risk reports
- Monitor risks associated with new investments strategies implemented by the portfolio manager
- Participate in producing regular and ad-hoc risk related reports to regulators, outlining the current level of risks incurred by clients portfolios and evaluate any actual or foreseeable breach to their asset allocation limits
- Review the RMP to ensure it is adequate to the risk profile of FIL's portfolios
- Close interaction with the group portfolio management function
- Provide relevant risk trainings
- Perform assigned tasks of the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Perform annual review of AML policies and procedures, MIFID procedures, and with completion of AML risk assessments
- Help with the daily administration of the risk and compliance function
- Help with certain aspects of CSSF regulatory reporting for both the firm and its branches in other European jurisdictions
- Implement outsourced activities framework
- Bachelor/Master degree with 3+ years experience in a regulated environment preferably acquired in a wealth management firm or a bank
- Knowledge of discretionary portfolio management, asset management, pension advice and regulatory requirements relating to retail and professional clients
- A good AML/CFT background and MIFID II
- Experience with CRD and CRR regulations and concepts
- In-depth knowledge of CSSF laws, regulations and practices
- A sound understanding of return and risk characteristics of multiple financial asset classes
- Knowledge of financial markets, financial instruments and market awareness
- Proficiency in work office tools.
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
Fisher Investments Luxembourg offers portfolio management tailored to clients' long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients' priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government).
- Monthly gym subsidy.
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing outstanding service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that's bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER