Do you enjoy the challenge of developing new partnerships and referral pathways? You can help bring superior retirement plan services to small and mid-sized businesses. Your ability to organize and strategize will continue the immense sales growth in our 401(k) Solutions group for years to come.
As a Channel Partnership Project Manager, you will independently manage a full range of projects. You will organize, plan, and execute projects, ensuring adherence to deadlines, project budgets, etc. You will report to the VP of 401(k) Solutions Channel Partnerships who will help shape and guide your success. If you are looking to join a rapidly growing firm and help with the expansion of business, this may be the right fit for you!
- Manage all project phases from vision through deployment- determine project scope, goals and deliverables that support goals
- Identify referral and partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with senior management and stakeholders
- Based on evaluation, make recommendations to management regarding solutions to resolve business problems
- Assess requirements to deliver program components which may include implementation of solution, staffing of the projects, timelines, etc.
- Establish and maintain all timelines and budgets
- Coordinate with all departments related to the program including IT, Finance, third party vendors, business users, etc.
- Proactively manage changes in program scope, identify potential crises, and design contingency plans
- May work with department personnel, Business Analysts and Project Managers to evaluate current business processes and requirements
- Coach, mentor, and motivate program team members and contractors
- Develop best practices and tools for program execution and management
- 3+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience in any capacity
- Project management skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team environment
- Elicit cooperation from senior management, internal clients, and other departments
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong familiarity with change management
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER