Are you looking to join a global technology department that is invested in how technology impacts our growing business? Do you enjoy being a part of a technology team that develops strategic solutions and supports new technology implementations? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our Technology Department is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help execute on Salesforce initiatives, including a Salesforce implementation. You'll be an essential partner to the business; providing ongoing support of the Salesforce platform and managing its evolution to meet the business' needs. You will report to a CRM Application Development Team Leader.
- Administer Salesforce instance including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Maintain and customize Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator certification is required
- Experience administrating Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Demonstrated skills using process builder, sharing rules, workflow, formulas, and report and dashboard building
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related discipline
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER