Fisher Investments International is a fast-growing investment firm serving the needs of high-net-worth individuals across Europe. We are part of a global asset management organisation that has grown significantly over the past decade and are now searching for someone who is looking to start their career in the investment management industry.
Investing can be one of the most important and challenging endeavours in people's lives. As an International Client Operations Associate, you will become an expert in the details of financial accounts for clients in multiple countries across Europe, all from our office in London. Reporting to your team manager, you'll ensure our clients receive the care they deserve. A International Client Operations role is not just a job; it is an amazing opportunity to help grow a new group and develop your professional skills for future career progression.
- Provide high-quality customer service by working behind the scenes with no direct client interaction.
- Review all client documentation, including anti money-laundering documents, to correctly evaluate their suitability from a company and risk perspective and ensure quality and legal requirements are met
- Collaborate with partner groups to verify that operational aspects of every client relationship is set up correctly and all internal requirements are performed accordingly.
- Set up accounts internally for trading
- Review all inbound and outbound communications identifying potential obstacles in the asset transfer process and reviewing client correspondence for accuracy.
- Review client profiles, looking at cash flow requirements, current assets and potential account structures and funding sources
- Continuously follow all compliance procedures
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Responsible, accountable and works well in a group setting
- Client focus with desire to support our global growth
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
*Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract