As part of our in-house translation team, you will provide translation services to internal clients across Sales, Service, Research, Content, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, and others. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and support Fisher Investments Europe in our globalisation efforts and communications strategy. You will quickly learn about our business, industry, and writing style as you coordinate the localisation of our educational, promotional, and service-oriented content across the markets we operate in. You will report directly to the in-house translation team manager.
- Be an essential contact for internal clients and help organise translation-related requests.
- Develop project plans and workflows, managing time, resources and quality controls.
- Work with language specialists, internal departments, and vendors to manage projects from beginning to end.
- Analyse project risks, and determine mitigation actions for the identified risks.
- Receive and distribute project queries, and report on the status of translation projects.
- Help with document maintenance and the creation of new guidelines.
- Support the ongoing development of reference materials, including style guides and terminology bases, for all target languages.
- Support the Translation Team Leader in managing vendor relationships and vetting new language resources.
- Help process vendor quotes and invoices.
- Translation tasks into your native language for content types such as financial, marketing, and education materials.
- Identify technology and process improvements to support Fisher's Translation team.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in another European or Asian language is beneficial (Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Norwegian, Spanish, or Swedish).
- Degree in Translation, Linguistics, Communications, or other professional certification related to translation or localisation.
- 2+ years of experience in translation or a project management related role.
- Experience in the field of finance and capital markets is advantageous.
- Knowledge of CAT tools, TMS technology, and translation practices is beneficial.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract