Do you enjoy business intelligence development? Your analytical background can help bring retirement plan services to small and mid-sized businesses. Your experience providing data and insights will continue the immense growth in our 401(k) Solutions group for years to come.
The Business Intelligence Developer is a senior level role that creates and supports the systems and dashboards that improve our business intelligence. You will help ensure our team, including executives, have clear insights into our business and our market approach. You will report to the Director of Business Intelligence who will help guide your success.
- Develop automated Business Intelligence solutions for the business
- Develop analysis to map to existing data and develop plans for reporting and dashboard fulfillment
- Manage data sourcing automation of data flows
- Database management creating and modifying analytics procedures
- Database optimization to ensure queries and reports are generated and application of data retention strategies to ensure efficient storage of data
- Gather and documents user requirements for new reports and enhancements to existing reports
- Plan solutions that analyze data availability in existing data sets
- Identify data source and plan for modifying/adding additional data sourcing and automation
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Business Intelligence development
- 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server (or similar) and associated reporting technologies (ETL, stored procedures, etc.)
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools such as Domo, Qlikview, or Tableau
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER