Are you passionate about security? Do you excel at developing creative solutions to complex problems all while developing your team's skillset? Can you stay ahead of the business with solutions that allow for flexibility while addressing risk? If this sounds like you then bring your expertise to our team as an Information Security Business Program Vice President.
It is an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing and expanding internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress.
Information Security is baked in to what we do at Fisher Investments, protecting our clients, employees and the company. The Information Security Business Program Vice President will join a growing company and be integrated into the current transformation of technologies, processes and global expansion. You will work with departments and partners to help them reach goals, better understand security risk to make informed decisions, and advise on security risk for new technology programs within their departments. The Program V.P. reports to the V.P. of Information Security and works directly with the teams as an embedded consultant. You will also develop and implement security risk practices following Fisher Investments digital asset security risk management goals.
- Develop an understanding of department goals, systems, technologies, data and partners
- Represent and advise the departments in matters of digital security risk. Engage as a member of their management teams to help advise on security priorities, concerns and risks
- Provide insight on new security issues and guidance to manage potential impact to teams
- Interpret and help implement security procedures specific to the department you support
- Advance business security processes
- Work with the business, Information Security, Technology, and Data Privacy experts to determine appropriate levels and efficacy of risk controls
- Align with important partners on risk-based strategies while building roadmaps to mature security compliance of the business organization
- Promote the Fisher Investments security program with the departments
- Build security into the departments goals and procedures
- Work with business and business technology teams to manage digital risks in new services
- Present security risk reports with the departments
- Be an escalation path for security issues, concerns and inquiries
- 10+ years of experience in information security and information technology for an enterprise financial services firm, including cyber-risk, security project management, business facing technology management
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Information Security or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of information technology and information security frameworks (NIST, ISO, COBIT)
- Knowledge of technology requirements in relation to regulatory and privacy requirements (GDPR, CCPA)
- Working knowledge of cloud computing environments and associated risks and controls
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment
- Translate complex technical language or requirements into business language
- Partner with both business, technical and security teams to promote solutions to completion
- Experience assessing risk or implementing controls in a cloud-based enterprise environment
- Knowledge of information systems, risk assessment methodologies and security control technologies
- Balance and explain risk in ambiguous and complex scenarios
- Team-oriented, collaborative, experience leading programs
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER