Fisher Investments is looking for individuals who are passionate about compensation and the impact it makes on a workforce. The Compensation Manager provides analytical and technical leadership related to the design, implementation and ongoing delivery of compensation related programs and services. Reporting to the Vice President of Compensation, you will consult with Human Capital and different business leaders to ensure quality outcomes and experiences. If you enjoy process improvement, collaboration and want to make a difference in a growing firm, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee the activities of the Compensation Operations team; responsibilities include hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraise performance, etc.
- Guide the implementation and administration of both base and variable pay programs (domestic and International) in Workday to support our goals
- Provide oversight for the base pay and bonus planning cycles including data pulls and analysis, Workday setup and testing and rollout of planning resources and training to Business Leaders
- Be a compensation expert for managers resolving complex questions or issues to provide a high quality outcome and user experience
- Lead the research on compensation trends and best practices in the external market, create reports or presentations to share that information within the Firm and identify opportunities to enhance internal programs to ensure they remain market competitive
- Design new compensation programs to position us for success in the future
- Administer current programs and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Lead the review of Workday employee compensation and job data elements and identify / facilitate data correction activity
- 7+ years of compensation experience; 4+ years people management experience
- Knowledge of advanced market pricing principles and techniques, merit/bonus planning activity, data analysis and validation/audit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Market Pricing tools
- Experience running merit and bonus planning cycles
- Workday experience preferred
- International compensation experience preferred
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER