Fisher Investments Talent Acquisition group works every day to grow the business by attracting great people to our firm. If you are looking to join a group of motivated individuals and help grow our global investment firm, apply to our Talent Acquisition Partner opportunity today!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner on the Shared Services team, you will monitor recruitment efforts and strategize how to best attract candidates. You will partner with leadership in important departments, coordinate ongoing meetings, run intake meetings, train/mentor staff, and more. Reporting to a Team Leader, you will help ensure we are meeting our quarterly and annual hiring goals.
- Guide communication between Talent Acquisition and hiring teams to ensure we meet hiring needs and have the appropriate resources to do so
- Develop strategies in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team; determine who supports specific hiring goals and why
- Set realistic time-to-fill expectations with hiring groups on unique positions, and expected volume and quality
- Research titles and keywords to use for external posts to ensure we are attracting the appropriate candidates
- Work on a variety of Talent Acquisition projects and support process improvement and department programs
- Monitor hiring data including volume, conversion, and lag times.
- Report on any anomalies while working on frequent ad hoc analysis and tactical data work
- Prepare weekly reporting for our teams
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Capital building collaborative relationships with hiring managers and partners
- Experience identifying downstream impacts of certain processes/decisions on other groups or processes
- Experience working on complex projects and processes to meet department goals
- Experience with Excel and the ability to work with data in more than one worksheet, filter data, and use basic formulas
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER