Are you passionate about brand advertising and media, and looking for a new role where you can make a difference on a national media plan? Do you enjoy solving new challenges and creating media opportunities by being results focused? Fisher Investments Global Offline Media team is growing, and we are looking for a Global Brand Media Manager to help drive our media planning and management efforts!
Reporting to the VP of Global Offline Media, you will contribute to all aspects of our US national media plan/buying. Focused on brand media (video/audio/print channels), you will have direct impact on overall strategy spanning our core offline channels. You will support the execution and reporting of multiple channels and work every day with our internal creative brand partners and external media agency partners.
- Guide annual media planning, ongoing buy optimization and management
- Work with the agency/internal research partners to extract channel insights and develop relevant changes to improve channel performance
- Support a rapidly moving team with access to senior management (CMO/VPs)
- Monitor advertising media plan delivery, budgets, authorizations and approvals
- Work with our agency to manage our quarterly competitive analysis and presentation to senior team members
- Maintain regular executive reporting that provides a clear view of our media plan
- Participate in the exploration and analysis of new media opportunities across channels, platforms and countries
- Help manage testing approaches for any new media opportunities
- Identify opportunities and latest media trends that impact our target prospect
- 5+ years experience in offline media (Linear/Streaming Video, Print) and evolving technologies (OTT/Podcasts, Streaming Audio)
- Demonstrated understanding and passion for the full media landscape, particularly national or broadcast TV
- Proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions), Word and PPT
- Experience identifying target audiences and understanding their media habits and behaviors
- Experience in other media a plus: digital, DR, etc.
- Recent experience either at a media agency or working with one a plus
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER