It is an exciting time for our firm as we invest in our next chapter of technology. Fisher Investments is growing globally, which reinforces the need to build a team that promotes future growth through strategic solutions and platforms. We are excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add experienced technologists to our Technology team.
Reporting to the Business Information Team Lead, you will collect, analyze and transform data into applicable insights, and provide guidance to diverse audiences and teams across the firm. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work in an Agile environment, beside dedicated teammates to create data model designs and interactive dashboards as we stand up a cloud-based enterprise data warehouse. The BI Analyst will work with management across the firm to design accurate and creative dashboards, reports, or presentations through analysis and interpretation. In addition, the BI Analyst is responsible for managing smaller Business Intelligence projects.
- Work with partners to serve our needs through data and reporting
- Use data visualization tools such as Power BI to create interactive dashboards
- Establish data documentation standards for the BI platforms. Develop BI standards, guidelines and best practices for business groups and technical teams
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting activities for BI platforms on Azure
- Analyze and transform data within an Azure Analytics environment, gathering requirements and providing feedback on the data model
- Provide mentorship to team members on BI platforms and best practices, acting as force multiplier by helping others succeed
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or related field or a combination of technical skills, data modeling, and BI background
- 5+ years experience as a BI developer/analyst or in a data oriented role with direct experience with report and dashboard development
- Experience with Azure data warehouse and analytics technologies, specifically Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analytics Services and SQL Server (SSIS and SSAS)
- Intermediate knowledge in programming languages such as SQL, R, DAX/MDX or Python
- Intermediate knowledge in business intelligence tools, such as Power BI or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or No SQL
- Experience with Agile methodologies in a database, data warehousing and BI space
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER