We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our team in our Tampa, Florida office! As the first impression for Fisher Investments, our receptionists are thoughtful, professional and supportive. If you are an eager team-player who enjoys working in an energetic environment, this may be a great opportunity for you!
You'll report directly to our Local Office Manager and have evolving conversations around progress and development.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the appropriate parties throughout the firm
- Welcome and greet visitors, in person or on the phone; answer questions and direct them to waiting area and conference rooms
- Log-in guests and issue identification badges to maintain security
- Track and schedule meetings and conference rooms
- Provide administrative support to several departments
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Connect with and support all levels of personnel (clients and internal employees)
- 1+ years experience as a receptionist with a professional firm
- Demonstrate customer service focus
- Reflect the expectations of a professional work environment with your presence and demeanor
- Positive attitude with a friendly demeanor
- Punctual and reliable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
- Experience with multiple line telephone systems
- Supervisory or training experience
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER