Are you passionate about digital marketing and looking for a new role where you can design direct response marketing campaigns in the paid search channel? Do you enjoy solving new challenges and creating marketing opportunities?
We have an exciting new opening to help steer the direction for Fisher Investments' growing marketing team as a Paid Search Specialist. Reporting to the Global Digital Team Lead, you will help establish and develop the paid search strategy for 15+ countries to help take our business to the next level. We're looking for a motivated individual to join our International Marketing team in our Plano, TX or Tampa, FL office.
- Implement paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads to exceed our client acquisition and return on investment goals
- Develop campaigns from keyword optimization and expansion, audience targeting, bidding, ad copy and landing page A/B testing, beta testing and adjusting to platform changes
- Partner with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns that follow industry requirements
- Perform in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and build applicable plans to improve performance and return on investment
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to management
- Propose regular budget allocations with a goal of maximizing return on investment
- Present new opportunities/areas of growth to help continue the development of the paid search channel
- Expand our marketing reach by learning about new technologies and trends in the field
- 1+ year experience designing and executing paid search campaigns
- Familiarity with keyword generation, estimation and bidding automation
- Skills in Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Proficiency in Google Ads (Google AdWords Certified preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft ads and mobile advertising a plus
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER