It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Scrum Master to join our team. You will report to the Vice President - Infrastructure Demand Management.
The ServiceNow Scrum Master will guide the successful execution of product evolution by leading teams through Scrum events. You will lead the ServiceNow team to achieve value through implementation and improvements to our products, using Agile principles to engage both the team and external groups to bring new features and efficiencies, remove impediments towards progress, and establish a working environment where the team can be more efficient.
- Lead the ServiceNow team to an Agile mindset using Scrum, while maintaining our culture and spirit
- Facilitate Scrum events, such as the Daily Scrum meeting, Sprint Planning, and the Sprint Retrospective
- Identify and remove impediments to teams by removing obstacles or assisting teams members to find the right people to help clear the roadblock
- Mentor team members and project partners in Agile frameworks and methods to reach the fullest potential for delivering high-quality solutions
- Facilitate the activities and interactions for two to three Scrum teams concurrently
- Help shape standards for documentation and delivery practices
- Ensure transparency of team metrics and improve the teams' delivery capabilities, velocity, and employee engagement
- Build partnerships with partners across all involved internal organizations
- Participate in Scrum Master group meetings to improve the direction and quality of our Scrum Masters and Scrum teams
- 3+ years of experience in the ServiceNow platform
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Scrum Master or proof of qualifications as a Scrum Master
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Servant Leadership practitioner and Agile Coach experience
- Advocate Agile, Scrum, and other collaborative working practices with expert knowledge
- Competent in using Scrum project management tools such as JIRA
- Conflict resolution experience working with multi-diverse teams to resolve dysfunctions within teams
- Organize multiple scopes simultaneously
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER