It's an exciting time to be a member of the Fisher Investments Technology Department. We're investing in the future of our firm's technology and are building our team to drive global growth. We are looking for a Project Manager to support our Corporate Systems team. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As a Project Manager, you will manage projects and enhancements for the Corporate Systems team. You will support the transition to the Agile framework and create project plans, publish status reports, and coordinate QA and PROD deployments. You will also partner with technical leads, business analysts, other technology resources and business-side partners to eliminate blockers, manage partner communications, and keep work on track. You will report to an Application Development Team Lead.
- Collect, analyze and understand project requirements
- Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, goals, deliverables, important milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Communicate the project status, requirements, and structure across the Project Management team and all necessary departments like Finance/Legal/HR
- Determine potential problems and suggest alternatives based on cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards
- Analyze the project's cost structure and any significant deviations from the approved cost structure
- Manage daily progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution
- Attend and host project planning meetings as needed; serve as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, or other science field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of technology project management experience
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- High degree of proficiency in JIRA, MS Project, or Project Portfolio Management tools
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and experience managing projects in both
- Strong breadth of technology knowledge and experience
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER