The Project Delivery and Innovation team is part of Fisher Investments' Enterprise Transformation Office and focused on improving our ability to deliver projects that create value for our internal customers. In a hybrid environment of Agile and Waterfall delivery you will act in a Project Manager or Scrum Master role and lead important change activities. You will also be central to maturing "Product Services" that help our delivery teams succeed.
You join the Project Delivery and Innovation team at an exciting time with our transformation to more agility and delivery excellence in full flight. You are a Scrum Master and Project Manager to guide our transformation agenda and help essential efforts succeed. You use your expertise to lead our efforts to transition our PMO practices towards broader "Product Services" that supports delivery teams in a hybrid world where Waterfall and Agile co-exist based on the needs of the work at hand. You will also partner with peers, teams and leaders to mature our project portfolio delivery capabilities including tools, methods and data.
- You are a servant leader of our Project Management Community of Practice and act as a mentor to our Project Managers; You bring leaders and experts together throughout the company and lead the development and continuous improvement of those delivery capabilities (incl. skills, methods, tools)
- You are a Scrum Master or Project Manager depending on the needs of projects and manage all phases of delivery from envisioning through deployment
- Lead your team and achieve fast resolution of impediments; you use skills to remove blockers and make recommendations to senior leaders where needed
- You are comfortable managing all dimensions of delivery including the involved people, backlog, roadmap, budget, value delivery, communication and change management
- You partner with leaders (transformation, technology, and our other departments) to understand their needs and identify opportunities to improve our delivery capabilities, lead the development and continuous improvement of those delivery capabilities
- You work with your team mates to improve the use of planning tools such as Clarity for Project and Portfolio Management and Jira for Backlog Management of Agile teams
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager and Scrum Master with at least 2 years in each role
- Experience leading a typical PMO or Community of Practice, and lead the development of skills, methods, and tools
- Experience bringing technology and functional experts together to realize measured value
- Be versatile in Waterfall or Agile methodologies depending on delivery needs
- Experience using and optimizing a Project and Portfolio Management tool (preferred: Clarity) as well as an Agile Planning tool (preferred: Jira)
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance for you and your qualified dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER