Fisher Investment's Communications Group is looking for a Junior Multimedia Designer to support our multimedia production. You will help create multimedia that serves our marketing, sales, service, PR, internal communications and training needs. Reporting to the Multimedia Manager, you will be involved in multiple projects including graphics, video creation, broadcast work and more!
- Support the Multimedia team to create video, audio, infographics, interactive media and other media for use across multiple platforms, including YouTube, Vimeo, podcasts, company webpages and more
- Assist team members with preparing captions and graphics
- Conduct quality control reviews of videos
- Create and review video transcripts
- Work with the translation team to translate transcripts
- Create stationary, business cards, posters, presentation graphics and graphics for video
- 1+ years of experience in multimedia design (illustration, animation/motion graphics, video, audio, etc.)
- Experience developing educational content including user interface walkthroughs, motion graphics, user interviews and narrative animation
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects)
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER