Our growing Communications Group is looking for an experienced Multimedia Designer to help shape our multimedia strategy and production. You will help develop a multimedia strategy that serves our marketing, sales, service, PR, internal communications and training needs. Reporting to the Multimedia Manager, you will help build and oversee the creation process and systems necessary to produce high-quality videos, animations, podcasts and other interactive media.
As the Multimedia Designer, you will use your expertise in multimedia design and production—including video/audio capture, directing talent, motion graphics and editing. Beyond production, you will oversee the content creation lifecycle—ideation, storyboarding, concept pitching, budgeting, resource allocation (internal and outsourced work), production, post-production, review and publication.
- Create video, audio, infographics, motion graphics, interactive media and other media for use across multiple platforms, including YouTube, Vimeo, podcasts, company webpages and more
- Design compelling communication materials using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage creative projects, including gathering requirements from team members, marshaling resources (e.g., room reservations, equipment, talent), defining and observing timelines, developing creative output following our needs
- Understand the investing landscape and how to convey our firm's views using multimedia formats
- Work with teams, including Marketing, Sales, Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Compliance and other Communications teams
- Lead projects across the group to implement process creation and improvements in a growing group with increasing responsibilities
- Run projects independently, while providing updates and reporting to management and other relevant parties
- Create and follow brand guidelines
- Manage and update multimedia content libraries on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of experience in multimedia design (illustration, animation/motion graphics, video, audio, etc.) and expertise in multimedia production, including video/audio capture, directing/coaching talent and editing
- Experience working in an investment or finance-related company preferred
- Experience developing educational content including user interface walkthroughs, motion graphics, user interviews and narrative animation
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Audition, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER