Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading investment firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support global growth, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As a Sr. MuleSoft Platform Engineer, you will oversee daily MuleSoft system administration; DevOps; review and manage deployment of MuleSoft projects; platform monitoring and support. You will support several Technology Business Services teams, 3rd party vendors, and implementation partners. This hands-on role will provide support to other developers of the application integration teams.You will report directly to the MuleSoft Team Manager.
- Responsible of MuleSoft platform administration for both CloudHub and on-premises servers, including planning, design, installation, development and ongoing maintenance
- Review MuleSoft API projects developed by various development teams to ensure quality and compliance with established enterprise standards
- Perform code promotion, deployment, release management and configuration management
- Automate manual tasks in MuleSoft platform to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Develop measurements of MuleSoft platform
- Provide DevOps and technical support to various development teams
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting on all MuleSoft applications and resolve issues
- Manage performance monitoring and tuning of MuleSoft platform
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a hands-on MuleSoft release engineer or administrator (CloudHub, on-premises and hybrid)
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills, DevOps skills, and application integration background
- 5+ years build/release and automation (CI/CD or DevOps) experience in Unix or Microsoft platforms
- Experience with Mule and API access control and security models
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint MQ and a variety of MuleSoft connectors such as Salesforce, SOAP/REST Web Services, File, Database, JMS and other on-premises or third-party applications
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER