As the Talent Acquisition Manager on the Professional Sales team, you will use your recruiting experience to lead a group that guides future professional level sales employees through the interview process. You will directly impact our mission by helping your team bring in professional salespeople so we can continue to help as many families as possible. Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Talent Acquisition, you will make a difference to the growth of the firm, to Talent Acquisition and Brand, and to the team you will directly manage.
- Advocate for and lead a team of Talent Sourcing Specialists, and Senior Recruiters through coaching, and supporting them in reaching hiring goals
- Build business relationships and implement several projects
- Manage existing processes to lead your team in effective hiring practices
- Coach your team in ATS operations, data and processes; and the soft skills of talent evaluation and interviews–all to equip each team member to be successful
- Use data to make compelling recommendations to guide decisions within hiring groups, your team and processes
- Partner with our Talent Attraction team and recruitment agencies and vendors to help improve applicant volume when needed
- 2+ years of experience managing a team within Talent Acquisition or Human Capital
- Experience telling a story with numbers and building insights with data
- Experience presenting hiring information, opportunities for improvement, difficult messages and different projects to hiring managers and senior management
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER