As the Talent Acquisition Manager on the Emerging Talent team, you will use your recruiting experience to lead a group that guides candidates through the interview process. Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Talent Acquisition, you will help grow the team, while working with hiring managers on recruiting strategies, interview processes and candidate selection across several US and international locations.
- Advocate for and lead a team of Talent Sourcing Specialists, Recruiters and Senior Recruiters through coaching and supporting them in reaching hiring goals
- Manage existing processes to lead your team in effective hiring practices
- Partner with the Early Talent and Recruiting Programs team for campus related events, campus interview processes, and email campaigns
- Coach your team in ATS operations, data, processes and the soft skills of talent evaluation and interviews
- Use data to make compelling recommendations to guide decisions within hiring groups, your team and processes
- Suggest creative ways for improvement and help scale the team for long-term success
- 1+ year of experience managing a team within Talent Acquisition or Human Capital
- Experience telling a story with numbers and building insights with data
- Experience presenting hiring information, opportunities for improvement, difficult messages and different projects to hiring managers and senior management
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER