It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments as we are investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that inspires global growth through strategic solutions and new ideas.
We are looking for a Telecom Associate to join our Telecom Operations team. You will report to the Infrastructure Operations Team Leader.
As a Telecom Associate, you will provide systems and application support, serving as an important team member on a variety of projects. You also act as an internal consultant to help improve processes for groups that use our telecom systems and other technologies. You will have a background using systems analysis best practices.
- Partner with business customers to understand all telecom needs
- Provide advice/alternatives to partners for proposed process and system changes
- Elicit requirements and develop functional specifications for maintenance items, enhancements, and project-related needs
- Promote communication between internal business customers and the Telecom Team
- Help with business case development and estimation for projects
- Manage configuration of the applications you support
- Provide Project Management responsibilities for small to mid-sized projects
- Provide support for application-related issues
- Develop application roadmaps for your assigned systems
- Coordinate testing to ensure system changes are ready for production use
- Maintain documentation and end-user training materials for your assigned systems
- Ability to start in July 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Technology, MIS, Computer Engineering or Network Engineering
- Textbook knowledge of call routing strategies (VOIP, call queue and call distribution)
- Understanding of statistical measures and ability to work with datasets to produce applicable analysis
- Definitional knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with on premise and cloud-based telephony systems
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER