International Client Services AssociateFisher Investments
At Fisher, we pride ourselves on building teams of people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds. That’s one reason why we welcome candidates from all majors, and do not require a business or finance degree to work here. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to work for a purpose-driven business and enjoy developing new skills. There are no set career paths at Fisher. When you join us, you have the opportunity to learn, grow, and chart a course for a rewarding, long-term career.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: None
- Salary: Competitive
Collaborative Environment. Ongoing Training & Development. Rewarding Career Progression.
At Fisher, our entry-level service roles demonstrate the following traits, and all are equally important to their success.
- Strong Communicator
- Results Driven
- Customer Focused
- At Fisher, you will find a welcoming and inclusive work environment where you can grow, thrive, and do your best work. Our teams are collaborative and employees are encouraged to work with experienced professionals and managers from different business areas. Award-winning training programs support employees’ ongoing development and success. Our career development offerings include mentoring, internal talent advising, global job shadowing, career counseling, bridge programs, and more.
- Outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded at Fisher, and with our open career paths, you have the option to choose your own adventure and explore internal career promotions and opportunities. If you are ready to tackle new responsibilities and grow a rewarding career, Fisher is for you!
Potential Career Path
Where you go next at Fisher is up to you!
Early Career Success at
Our Global Benefits
We provide coverage that helps you stay healthy and live your best life throughout your Fisher career. This includes well-balanced and proactive health care options, and additional benefits that support your health and financial wellness.
Quality health care packages offered globally, covering you and your qualified dependents.
We provide various forms of support and flexibility so you can achieve appropriate balance across all your priorities.
Awards & Recognition
We celebrate achievements and drive a strong culture of recognition across the organization.
Our annual leave packages and country-specific paid holidays help you balance work and free time.
Company contributions to your 401(k) retirement or pension plan, and access to financial planning tools.
Learning and development programs and resources support you as you build your Fisher career.
Do you want a career with a firm that's changing the industry? As an International Client Services Associate, you'll become part of our bustling International Private Client Group and focus on clients based in Canada. You'll help our Canadian clients while also developing skills to build a unique and rewarding lifelong career. We hire from all majors because diversity makes us better.
You will work with your US and Canadian colleagues to help our high net worth clients. You'll directly improve our customers' experience by managing all operational aspects of the relationship. You'll work with multiple internal departments ranging from portfolio management to sales. Through your daily efforts, you'll enjoy a myriad of opportunities to learn about our organization and determine your career path. You'll report directly to your Team Leader who coaches you and supports your development.
- Communicate with high net worth Canadian clients and our partner firms
- Work with Investment Counselors to fulfill operational requests from clients
- Help onboard new clients by establishing new accounts and resolving documentation and transfer issues
- Provide long-term account maintenance for existing clients
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on
- You're introspective, learning from your setbacks
- You are engaging and can effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Desire to immerse yourself and embrace a new culture and regulatory environment as we expand globally
- Maintain client focus and find appropriate solutions when faced with ambiguity
- $55,000 - $70,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See the area you'll be working in.
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Explore Now
Hear from a Fisher Client Development Associate
"This was my first professional job outside of college, and Fisher has taken me from a college graduate who didn’t have a business or finance background and majored in education to become a savvy businesswoman who is gaining knowledge."
The culture, benefits, and mission to better the investment universe were what originally attracted me to Fisher. It feels good to work for a company that always puts their clients’ interests first. Not only are you working for a company who does this, but you are surrounded by a group of employees who share the same common goal. Caitlind D. UK Client Development Associate Fisher Investments
I started at Fisher as a Client Service Associate working with existing clients. Fisher is a great place to grow a long-term career. I have found fulfillment, upward mobility, stability, rewarding challenges, community, work-life balance, and more! In each role I’ve been in, I’ve learned new skills that continue to build and compound on each other for my next challenge so I can continue to grow. Maxwell W. Account Executive Team Leader Fisher Investments
I felt incredibly supported during my initial training as a Client Service Associate (CSA). The training program did a great job hitting each type of learning style, which is something I didn’t expect. All of the CSA new hires sat in a training pod with a mentor who was dedicated to helping us learn the role. This gave us the space and confidence to ask questions more frequently. Rianna S. Client Service Associate Team Leader Fisher Investments
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.