Institutional Sales Relationship Manager
As an Institutional Sales Relationship Manager, you will be an important asset to Fisher Investments' Institutional sales efforts in Europe. Your efforts will include providing strategic coverage of institutional prospective clients up to a specific size within a specific territory (e.g. institutional investors, including corporate and public pension plans, endowments, foundations, hospital organisations, nuclear decommissioning trusts, financial institutions, defined contribution service providers, and multi-employer plans). Reporting to our Head of Institutional Sales, you will partner with our Senior Sales Relationship Managers to build relationships with plan decision makers and consultants, meet face-to-face, and present to Institutional prospective clients. Your efforts will give Fisher the opportunity to close business with some of the world's largest pensions, foundations, endowments, and corporations.
- Communicate with external partners and institutional team members to efficiently coordinate with Sales Relationship Managers and deploy the firm's business development resources and orchestrate the institutional sales process within an assigned territory
- Ensure accurate, regularly updated information about prospect personnel, decision-making processes, and search activity is recorded in the firm's proprietary systems
- Cold call, establish relationships, and conduct formal presentations to articulately convey the firm's investment philosophy and strategies to prospects and their investment consultants
- Lead market expansion efforts within our EU territories, providing prospects with an introduction to FII and ensuring regulatory adherence
- At least 2 years of experience, and demonstrated track record of success, selling investment management to institutions or high net worth individuals
- Additional language skills (German, Italian, Spanish) preferred
- Ability to set, monitor, and accomplish goals
- Experience addressing complex challenges managing a broad opportunity set
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% or more of the time
- Solid investment knowledge; ideally previous institutional investment experience
- Ability to apply mathematical and financial concepts such as geometric linking, cap/dollar/equal weightings, Alpha, Beta, Tracking Error, Information Ratio
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare and dental plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 26 weeks' top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company pension contribution of your base pay and an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay
- Monthly gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.