Private Client Advice Business Assurance Analyst
Fisher Investments Europe is looking for an experienced suitability reviewer to join an internal business assurance team.
The PCA group provides regulated financial and investment advice to potential clients and all existing clients in the UK and across Europe. As a Business Assurance Analyst, you will review and assess suitability reports related to money purchase pensions, ISAs, General Investment Accounts, investment bonds (onshore and offshore) and trusts to ensure that all financial and investment advice recommendations are in our clients' best interests and meet internal standards.
- Review suitability reports to ensure that any financial and investment advice given to potential and existing clients meet the overarching suitability requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority
- Proactively contact internal clients and seek further information and any necessary clarifications
- Provide feedback to report writers and respond to any follow-up enquiries
- Provide feedback to the Training Program Manager within the PCA group on areas that require further improvement and development in the advice team
- Discuss possible process improvements with management and senior management
- Attend roundtable meetings with report writers to discuss themes identified in reviews and suggest areas for improvement
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Level 4 qualified – Diploma in Financial Planning/Regulated Financial Planning
- Level 6/Chartered status would be an advantage, as would AF3/G60 PTS qualification
- Very strong understanding of financial planning principles with a specialism in pension planning
- Very strong understanding of the FCA's COBS requirements for suitability
- Experience in file reviewing personal recommendations for retail clients
- Explain complex issues in writing and face-to-face
- Dynamic people skills with the ability to provide an efficient, professional and courteous service to internal clients
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.