Private Client Director
As a Private Client Director with Fisher Investments, you will call high-net-worth leads we provide, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments. You will meet with prospective clients with the goal of gathering new clients and assets for our firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves warm initial calls and in-person selling to close business. You will be supported by dedicated portfolio management and client service groups who manage the transition and retention of client relationships, allowing you to focus purely on selling. You will report to the Managing Director.
Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors
RDR level 4 qualification
5+ years of success selling to high net worth individuals
Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
Motivated mindset to set and reach goals: "money is a measure of success"
Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
Proven closer; outstanding documented sales ability
Optimistic outlook; see failures as opportunities to improve and find solutions
High activity orientation and persistent through setbacks
Ability to connect with a wide array of audiences through dynamic interpersonal skills
Highly ethical and professional
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.