French Investment CounsellorFisher Investments Luxembourg
At Fisher, it’s the people who drive our success and make our purpose possible. We have excellent opportunities for financial service professionals who want to grow a rewarding, long-term career at a firm where they can utilize their skills and reach their potential while helping our clients reach their goals.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Level: Professional
- Travel: Minimal
- Salary: Competitive
No Prospecting, No Cold-Calls, Book of Business Is Provided
At Fisher, our financial service professionals demonstrate the following traits, and all are equally important to their success.
- Our financial professionals focus on providing unparalleled service in an industry generally known for cookie-cutter solutions and impersonal relationships. We believe clients deserve better. Our team of financial professionals communicates Fisher’s value proposition to high-net-worth investors and helps them reach their goals.
- Are you interested in sharing your industry knowledge and serving as a liaison between a prospective client and the firm? Do you want to help us give people a better financial option? If you’re interested in making a difference and working for a mission-driven business, Fisher Investments or one of its subsidiaries might be the best place to take your career to the next level.
Potential Career Path
The Investment Counselor role is one of many exciting professional-level opportunities. We believe in career mobility – where you start is just the beginning of a rewarding Fisher career. Whether you serve as an Investment Counselor for the long term, or decide to explore other groups and roles at the firm, you own your career journey. Where you go next at Fisher is up to you.
Helping clients is what we do best.
Join Private Client Services.
Our Global Benefits
We provide coverage that helps you stay healthy and live your best life throughout your Fisher career. This includes well-balanced and proactive health care options, and additional benefits that support your health and financial wellness.
Quality health care packages offered globally, covering you and your qualified dependents.
We support parents and families with Primary Caregiver, Parental Leave, paid time off, flexibility and resources.
Awards & Recognition
We celebrate achievements and drive a strong culture of recognition across the organization.
Our annual leave packages and country-specific paid holidays help you balance work and free time.
Company contributions to your 401(k) retirement or pension plan, and access to financial planning tools.
Learning and development programs and resources support you as you build your Fisher career.
Fisher Investments Luxembourg is the Luxembourg-based subsidiary of Fisher Investments, a privately-held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high net worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Our organisation has grown over the past decade and we're looking for motivated candidates with finance and insurance backgrounds to join our team as Investment Counsellors (brokerage division) to help us better the financial industry in France as we continue our expansion in Europe.
The Investment Counsellor (brokerage division) ("AV IC") role is focused on building long standing relationships with our clients who are invested through insurance products such as assurance vie and certain other tax wrappers ("AV clients"), ensuring they receive exceptional service. AV ICs manage high-net-worth AV client relationships in France from our office in Luxembourg by serving as their primary contact. You would join our team as a French AV Investment Counsellor, reporting directly to the French expansion manager.
- Build long standing relationships with our AV clients, ensuring they receive exceptional service
- Manage high-net-worth AV client relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets in aggregate
- Proactively provide portfolio updates and educate AV clients on financial markets, Fisher's market strategy and investment philosophy
- Gain advanced finance, capital markets and insurance education through our training and mentoring program
- 5+ years’ experience offering Assurance Vie products to clients
- Experience managing relationships of private clients within the banking/wealth/insurance management industry
- Master’s Degree (ideally in Finance or Wealth Management)
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, insurance concepts, current events and the French market
- Fluent French and English language skills. Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial.
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Maintain a positive personality and empathize with clients in good times and bad
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See the area you'll be working in.
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Explore Now
How to Find the Confidence and Skills to Make Your Mark on the Industry (Interview)
"I've always admired Fisher as a company that I would like to work for someday. I was already familiar with the services that Fisher offered and valued the communication with counselors, the process and education, and felt it would be the best fit for me as a planner."
Fisher provides employees the tools necessary to excel at whatever role they are in. Furthermore, we have consistent access to career counseling and mentoring, and an open door to senior management, making it possible to explore all kinds of career paths within the company. Kelsey S. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
At Fisher, I enjoy being part of a growing firm that provides a service that strives to put our clients’ interests first. Patrick L. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
I was amazed by the firm’s extensive Investment Counselor training program and the collaborative environment where everyone shares their best ideas. Managers have regular check-ins with their team members and want to talk about your career trajectory. Kelly R. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
I really enjoy helping clients solve complex financial problems and feel comfortable about their retirement. It’s very rewarding to help clients navigate markets and achieve their financial goals. John T. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
I started at Fisher as an Italian Investment Counselor in London and really enjoyed having a positive impact on our clients and helping them with their financial goals. Today, as an IC Training Program Manager based in our Dublin office, I enjoy having an impact on the group when it comes to knowledge, quality and our growth. Giorgio A. Investment Counselor Training Program Manager Fisher Investments Ireland
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.