HR Employee Relations Analyst
Fisher Investments Luxembourg is searching an Employee Relations professional who is looking for the next step in their career with a focus on building their employee relations experience. In this role, you will report directly to the HR Manager, and you will help streamline operational responsibilities (along with have opportunities to learn more and support as needed our international employee relations functions in the UK, Ireland, and additional expansion territories).
As a member of the Human Resources team you will have a real impact on the success of supporting our internal clients in the office and our expansion efforts.
- Build on your existing knowledge in employee relations for the Luxembourg while providing coaching and support to management and employees
- Work with internal management and legal on employee matters that arise while supporting HR Manager / ER team members throughout each case/process (i.e. grievance procedures, absence management, performance issues, direct conversations with employees on sensitive matters)
- Help with daily employee reporting and administration, including onboarding, contracts, internal memos, meeting minutes and other HR related administration/paperwork
- Monitor existing internal policies to ensure they are followed fairly and consistently, and develop new policies, procedures and forms when needed
- Conduct exit interviews and provide bi-annual reviews and analysis to determine trends and areas for improvement
- Help with trainings at the management and employee level covering professional development, time-keeping requirements, and new manager basics
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Human Resources / Employee Relations related role
English fluency; German and/or French language skills are also preferred, but not essential
- A strong understanding of Staff Delegation
- 1-3 years experience handling employee relations issues and experience working with highly confidential situations and information as a trusted partner
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Experience managing several projects and produce high quality work within a time frame
- Manage complexity and adjust quickly to the country specific employment requirements
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €219.60 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.