Australian Account Executive
Are you interested in sales and passionate about helping clients? If so, then we’re looking for you! We are building a team of motivated salespeople, committed to improving our clients' financial futures. As an Account Executive, you will engage on the phone with high-net-worth individuals all across Australia who expressed interest in Fisher Investments Australia®
The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role to allow you to build confidence, develop proficiency in sales, and make a direct contribution towards Australia’s success. You will report to our Account Executive Team Manager, whose experience in the role will assist you in navigating prospect relationships and provide personalized career development. You will work on-site.
Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies uncapped, performance-based commission.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
- Communicate Fisher's value proposition to high net worth investors to arrange meetings with regional sales partners all across Australia
- Promote Australia’s growth by bettering potential clients' financial well-being
- Build sales skills while deepening your understanding of the financial services industry as you help families in Australia
- Be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy and vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers
- A University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You achieve results and are motivated by success
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- You use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
Experience in finance is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided.
Why Fisher Investments Australia:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe by ALWAYS putting clients' interests first. We provide clients something different through unmatched service, continuous education and unique perspectives on investing.
The next stage of our growth will be driven by the expansion of our Private Client Group into Australia. You will be at the frontier of this expansion. You will join our Global workforce and an inclusive culture where diverse perspectives are valued. You will be trained, developed, offered exceptional benefits and given an opportunity to build a lifelong career. If this sounds appealing, apply now to join us in our mission to Better the Investment Universe.
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Super contributions at the applicable superannuation guarantee percentage specified in superannuation legislation up to the maximum superannuation contribution base
- 20 days of annual leave, in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
FISHER INVESTMENTS AUSTRALIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fisher Investments Australia® is a trademark of Fisher Investments Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 159 670 667, AFSL 433312).
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.