Regional Vice President of Sales
Calling all financial advisors looking for a role 100% focused on sales: we're looking for you! As a Regional Vice President of Sales with Fisher Investments, you will focus solely on sales without worrying about service requirements. Qualified lead flow is provided so there is no cold calling. Join our privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm to continue our search of being better, by putting our clients first.
This lucrative sales role allows you to manage your business remotely from your home, covering a local territory within driving distance. You will present Fisher Investment’s wealth management solutions to high-net-worth prospects. You will report to the Director of Private Client Group Sales who will make sure you have all the resources you need for the sales process. You will also be supported by your internal office team, comprised of sales support, client service, marketing and more. Positions available in several territories/states across the United States. (I.E. Connecticut, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington DC and more)
This role offers uncapped, performance-based commission with the possibility of a 7-figure income.
- Call high-net-worth prospects who have requested Fisher Investments’ information
- Meet with prospects to evaluate their personal situation and provide solutions
- Educate prospective clients on Fisher Investment’s services
- Help qualified consumers become Fisher Investments’ clients
- 5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors
- Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations
- Experience bringing in new investor business
- Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings
- Record of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)
Commission/variable pay based position - $100,000 – 0 base salary range with a gradual step down; compensation includes a percentage of estimated first year’s management fees plus trailers for new business closed.
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.