Are you passionate about helping people find their perfect career fit? Are you looking to help consult for a firm with your previous sourcing experience? Are you craving a true career opportunity with a great deal of future potential?
You will not be sitting on LinkedIn for all hours of the day. This is a hybrid role! You’ll be strategically building search strings/ Boolean searches, crafting creative messages to attract top talent, helping with initial screening calls, and assisting in one-off projects to improve our department.
This role is fairly new – while we have a solid structure in place, we’re still looking for consultation in this area, including an entrepreneurial spirit to help drive our candidate outreach. Are you interested in helping fill a variety of roles across the firm? Does the idea of exposure to multiple areas of the business in a fast paced work environment excite you?
What we’ll provide:
- The opportunity to design and define the role as you go; we are humble enough to know we can always improve, and we want your help in further crafting this position
- Exposure to Recruiters and Hiring Managers in multiple departments across the firm including shadow sessions, meetings, and trainings
- Constant opportunities for professional development – including a structured training program to start with ongoing training throughout your career, attentive feedback from peers/management, and stretch assignments that will help you branch out from your existing skill set
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
- Strong communication skills that allow you to interact effectively with both internal and external clients
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Team player mentality with positive, proactive will-do attitude that is consistent through difficult situations
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Indeed, Career Builder and/or Monster
- Exceptional organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and/or events simultaneously
- Experience interacting with candidates, clients, prospective clients or vendors (preferred)
- Prior experience sourcing candidates (preferred)
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits (less deductibles)
- 401(k) plan with 50% company match up to the IRS maximum contribution levels
- Open, supportive, and team-based environment
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER