Investing can be one of the most important and challenging endeavours in people’s lives. As an International Client Operations Associate, you will become an expert in the details of financial accounts for clients in multiple countries across Europe, all from our office in London. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our clients receive the care and the level of professionalism they deserve. A International Client Operations role is not just a job; it is an amazing opportunity to participate in the growth of a new group and develop your professional skills for future career progression.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a high quality of customer service by working behind the scenes with no direct client interaction.
- Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Review all client documentation, including anti money-laundering documents, in order to correctly identify and evaluate their suitability from a company and risk perspective and ensure quality and legal requirements are met
- Work alongside partner groups to verify that every client relationship has been understood from a set up/operational perspective and that all internal requirements are executed accordingly.
- Set up accounts internally for trading
- Review all inbound and outbound communications identifying potential obstacles in the asset transfer process and reviewing client correspondence for accuracy.
- Review client profiles, looking at cash flow requirements, current assets and potential account structures and funding sources
- Continuously follow all compliance processes and procedures
- No prior experience required - we focus on transferable skills
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Attention to detail is a must
- Relationship-building skills
- Works well in a team-oriented setting
- Responsible, accountable, self-motivated
- Solid organisational and personal planning skills
- Strong written communication skills
Take the next step. Apply now!
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cycle scheme programme
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non-winter sports option)
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract