Want to oversee all aspects of creative projects for TV, print, and radio? Sharpen your communication, problem solving, organizational, and lead generation skills as an Associate Creative Project Manager. You will play a key role in partnering with the offline marketing team to understand test objectives, define the creative requests and ensure deliverables are on-time and accurate.
- Oversee all aspects of offline creative projects to support Marketing goals including scope definition, determining deliverables, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring progress of projects
- Reprioritize to meet deadlines in dynamic environment
- Partner with the Offline Marketing team to establish a strategy and ensure success of individual creative projects
- Engage with an external creative agency for outsourced offline projects
- Develop and build test concepts as well as messaging based on client insights
- Identify rollout and scale strategy based on testing results and resource constraints
- Manage execution of our offline marketing projects strategy
- Utilize complex quantitative and qualitative marketing analysis, monitor campaign results for cost efficiency and quality of lead generation
- Identify opportunities to optimize or improve existing campaigns based on performance for various offline channels
- Adjust marketing strategy as necessary, including allocation of resources and creative adjustments
- Draw conclusions from data analysis of performance and determines future creative campaign initiatives based on results
- Establish and analyze creative level metrics to identify trends, creative hypotheses and testing objectives
- Serve as the point of contact for advising marketing channels/international marketing efforts in campaign strategy, testing structure, and results
- Manage an archive of Marketing’s creative materials including, documentation, updates, and completion of Legal/Compliance Audits
- 2+ years of relevant project management or marketing operations experience
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail, demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving skills including ability to understand and make decisions based on complex marketing and business metrics
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow while managing complexity and navigating ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER