The Fisher Investments Luxembourg (FIL) brokerage team is focused on helping existing and prospective clients in France by providing specialised financial planning advice through a very common investment account type called Assurance Vie. By providing a much higher standard of service to clients in France than clients can typically get with the existing Assurance Vie options, the team expects to grow the French business rapidly and make a positive impact on the French market over time.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the team and its ambitious goals. You will coordinate with groups from all over the firm, prepare onboarding paperwork, assist in generating sales deliverables, build new processes, and much more. By becoming a part of the new FIL brokerage team, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge in both finance and this market, be a critical part of growing a new and promising business from the beginning, and experience an immense amount of professional development along the way!
- Handle requests from FIL wealth engineers and investment counsellors to prepare portfolio recommendations, update internal systems, and prepare documents for prospective and existing clients
- Work closely with FIL wealth engineers and investment counsellors to support them in an operational capacity and to ensure world class service to clients
- Review new prospective client information and new account documents signed to begin a client’s relationship with FIL
- In and outbound documentation processing
- Liaise with different departments to ensure appropriate paperwork and reports are received by the internal points of contact
- Liaise with insurance company to complete administrative and operational requests for current and new clients
- Provide regular updates to partner groups and management on the progress of the program
- Employ critical thinking and problem solving skills to brainstorm and resolve complex situations and create structured processes
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed to support a growing business unit
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and no problems working autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Ability to think critically
- Responsible, accountable, and self-motivated
- Exceptional organisational and personal planning skills
- Capacity to prioritise workloads
- Consistently demonstrate a strong client focus
- Highly reliable, detail oriented and a nimble learner
- Enjoy problem solving, achieving results and process improvement
- Native French language proficiency required
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg’s brokerage division:
Fisher Investments Luxembourg offers portfolio management through tax wrappers tailored to AV clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held within tax wrappers issued by recognised European insurance companies, custodied at recognised European custodians, and managed by Fisher Investments Luxembourg. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- The Company covers 100% of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government).
- Monthly gym subsidy.
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
By applying, you are consenting that the information on your public profile, CV, resume, and any other information you submit to us can be saved in our database for the purpose of considering you for current and future job opportunities. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing CandidateInfo@fisherinvestments.co.uk. Your information will be used for the purpose of considering you for employment in accordance with our privacy policies at https://www.fishercareers.com/?site_type=INT#footer_privacy.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER