Fisher Investments is seeking accomplished technology leaders to support our growing business. If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As the Head of Technology – Private Client Group Services, you will serve as the department’s trusted technology partner to our US and International Private Client Group. You will collaborate with PCG leadership to meet any technology needs the group may have. Your experience within the wealth/asset management industry will help you lead technology modernization initiatives. You will have the opportunity to utilize your Salesforce expertise to aid Fisher Investments’ large scale CRM migration. You, along with other members of Technology leadership, will plan our Cloud migration strategy. Your expertise in these areas is essential to the technology transformation initiative occurring at Fisher Investments, and our goal to better align technology to the business needs of the firm.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Own all aspects of technology solutions used by business partners; Act as the central point of contact for the Information Technology group and primary trusted technology partner for associated business units
- Develop technology strategy and roadmaps in conjunction with the business, vendors and other internal technology partners
- Deliver projects and programs while meeting time, budget, and scope goals
- Keep abreast of technology trends and industry solutions that impact the partner business and firm technology at large
- Actively partner with and manage vendors who provide technology services and solutions
- Measure, communicate and deliver on application stability, monitoring and production support
- Develop ecosystem scorecards, SLA’s and KPI’s in conjunction with the business and other technology partners to evaluate success, determine areas for improvement and identify areas of opportunity
- Contribute to technology risk evaluation including the management of obsolescence and technology debt
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as external legal requirements
- Develop and manage budgets and resources as requested
- Work with peers and management on the development of mission, standards, services, goals and objectives
- Recruit, build and coach high-performing teams
- 10+ years’ experience managing and building effective, high-performing technology teams
- Recent experience in wealth/asset management industry
- Experience leading enterprise technology transformation initiatives
- Demonstrated experience implementing a CRM solution, preferably Salesforce
- Prior experience creating a customized and secure portal and website for financial services clients
- Recent experience implementing and migrating Cloud solutions, preferably Azure
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft stack of technology
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER