Are you motivated by helping companies grow and building out new investment strategies and capabilities? Do you have a passion for research and analytics and have experience in conducting due diligence on investment managers? If so, our New Strategy Analyst may be the right fit for you!
As a New Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for the Fisher Investments Institutional Group. You will monitor ever-changing institutional investor demand and introduce new approaches and capabilities based on analysis and research.
- Oversee the creation and lifecycle of new Institutional strategies including ideation, efficacy analysis, marketing, training, advocacy, and sales support
- Create and develop training tools and marketing materials for new strategies
- Guide Institutional members in the creation of materials, analysis and responses to RFPs
- Evaluate competitors by looking at all qualitative and quantitative data as well as performance, culture, stability, etc.
- Communicate in detail with senior management and relationship managers
- Manage all phases of various projects from vision through deployment
- Identify potential process improvements, recommend and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the department
- Join prospect, client and consultant meetings
- 5+ years of experience evaluating alternative managers
- Interpersonal skills and professionalism to effectively work with leadership
- Demonstrated analytical skills; ability to solve complex problems in a structured way, applying critical thinking
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER