Our growing Communications Group is looking for an experienced Senior Multimedia Producer to help develop and drive our multimedia strategy and production. In this role, you will play an integral role in developing a multimedia strategy that serves our marketing, sales, service, PR, internal communications and training needs. You will help build and oversee the creation process and systems necessary to regularly produce high-quality videos, podcasts and other interactive media. You will effectively help create and run a multimedia production company within Fisher Investments.
As the Senior Multimedia Producer, you will utilize your expertise in multimedia design and production—including video/audio capture, directing talent and editing. Beyond production, you will oversee the entire content creation lifecycle—ideation, storyboarding, concept pitching, budgeting, resource allocation (internal and outsourced work), production, post-production, review and publication.
- Create video, audio, infographics, interactive media and other media for use across multiple platforms, including YouTube, Vimeo, podcasts, company webpages and more
- Design compelling communication materials using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage creative projects, including gathering requirements from stakeholders, marshalling resources (e.g., room reservations, equipment, talent), defining and adhering to timelines, developing creative output in line with business needs and prioritizing various projects
- Understand the investing landscape and how to convey our firm’s views using multimedia formats
- Work with internal teams, including Marketing, Sales, Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Compliance and other Communications teams
- Lead initiatives and projects across the group to identify, recommend and implement process creation and improvements in a growing group with increasing responsibilities
- Provide team leadership with the ability to run projects independently, effective communication and proactive updates and reporting to management and other relevant parties
- Create and adhere to brand guidelines
- Create, manage and update multimedia content libraries on an ongoing basis
- 10+ years of experience in multimedia design (illustration, animation/motion graphics, video, audio, etc.) and expertise in multimedia production, including video/audio capture, directing/coaching talent and editing
- Experience working in an investment or finance-related company preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing high-impact educational content including user interface walkthroughs, motion graphics, user interviews and narrative animation
- Experience collaborating with colleagues at all levels while influencing cross-functional stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects (Adobe Creative Cloud)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER