Are you inspired by guiding business performance through talent management processes? Your leadership of firm-wide talent projects will develop our human capital. Your passion for results will help performance reviews, succession planning, and our competency models.
As an Organizational Development Senior Manager at Fisher Investments, your expertise will be used to design and implement talent management solutions. You will lead firm-wide processes to develop our human capital and make us better as a company. Your strategic insights and guidance will help grow teams and development of employees at all levels. This position reports to the VP of Organizational Development.
- Lead Human Capital projects spanning goal setting, talent reviews & succession planning, development planning, and employee engagement
- Manage firm-wide Human Capital projects from ideation to delivery, including international implementations.
- Curate our skills/competency library across all aspects of talent management
- Develop strategic roadmaps (3-5 year plans) for the programs you support
- Design succession plans, facilitate talent reviews and discussions with business leaders across the firm
- Work with Organizational Development team to design new resources
- Be a partner for assigned business units
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience with at least 5 years of organizational development or talent management experience, including the following: Introducing new concepts to organizations and rolling out organization-wide initiatives, including international rollouts; Designing talent review and performance review processes; Designing and facilitating both prepared material open forums (New Leader Assimilations, Start-Stop-Continue’s, etc.); Working with competency frameworks (Korn Ferry preferred)
- Proven ability to: Manage large-scale international projects; Gather, compile and analyze qualitative feedback; Lead and manage change successfully; Stay current in the Human Resources field and make program recommendations for continuous improvement
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with multiple audiences. Ability to package complex ideas (roadmaps, qualitative analysis) tailored to the audience
- Certifications: Korn Ferry’s Leadership Architect and Prosci, preferred (others a plus)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER