Do you enjoy driving future global growth through strategic solutions and continuous innovation? Fisher Investments is growing quickly and we are looking for a DevOps and Tools Architect to join our team! You will help support our firm's diverse departments by building relationships with multiple technology teams.
You will plan the architecture and solution design for our DevOps transformation. As a technical expert, you will support several Technology Business Services teams, vendors and implementation partners while providing direction to Application Engineering teams. Reporting directly to the VP of Application Engineering, you will survey the technology landscape and guide the evolution of the current environment to support future capabilities and requirements.
- Develop Technology Strategy and Roadmaps for capabilities in partnership with other technology groups (Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure & Operations, Product teams)
- Be a technical consultant to the DevOps team and rest of the organization on DevOps processes, tools and technologies
- Design, configure and setup various DevOps tools on-prem and on-cloud to drive efficiencies and improve operational stability
- Develop tooling and processes to increase automation and adherence to security and audit controls
- Design and develop enterprise standard CI and CD pipelines and frameworks
- Foster the adoption of DevOps tools and capabilities across Technology groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps and Cloud Architect
- 3+ years Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience helping organizations transform and adopt DevOps and Cloud with a variety of application architectures (on-prem, Cloud, COTS, SaaS Applications etc.)
- Experience with architecting and automating application and infrastructure deployments on-cloud and on-prem
- Experience with Containers and Container Orchestration
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER