Fisher Investments is rapidly expanding its reach, both domestically and abroad, which means there is an ever-increasing amount of demand to compensate our Salespeople on their successes. Keeping them motivated to drive future growth is critical, and our Commissions Team is a pivotal part of that.
The Commissions Team drives the execution of our commission plans by leveraging information from key applications across the firm, completing complex data calculations to executing the commission plans across all product lines and business entities. As a Financial Analyst (Commissions), you will be joining a group that is not only trusted to deliver accurate and timely results, but also partners with our salesforce and management teams across the globe.
- Process monthly and quarterly commissions and bonuses from end-to-end (you will work on the entire process from data sourcing, calculations and statements, all the way through to payroll)
- Execute contracts by translating written agreements with employees into usable, mathematical equations
- Review data outputs to identify and eliminate financial discrepancies related to commission payouts
- Build accurate and scalable systems while taking into account efficiency and process
- Perform financial data analytics to identify trends, concerns and areas for process and/or reporting improvements
- Ensure high-level goals of the contracts are being achieved
- Audit transaction level data for accuracy
- Prepare various monthly and ad hoc reports
- Collaborate with the Commissions team to automate and improve processes
- Serve as a resource for Sales Management and the Sales Team
- 5+ years of experience with data warehousing and data mining
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced degree preferred) or a combination of commensurate experience
- Advanced Excel and MS Access knowledge and experience
- Intermediate mathematic skills and experience auditing large data sets
- Experience with financial reporting
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER