As part of the firm's in-house translation team, you will provide translation services to internal clients across Sales, Service, Research, Content, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, and others. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and support Fisher Investments Europe in our globalisation efforts and communications strategy. You will quickly learn about our business, industry, and writing style as you translate our educational, promotional, and service-oriented content across the markets we operate in. You will be paired up with countries or markets that match your linguistic background and serve as the primary language expert for internal clients across the firm, while playing an important role in our ability to fulfil translation needs. You will report directly to the in-house translation team manager.
- Be the primary language expert for internal clients and help facilitate all translation-related requests.
- Develop tone and language style guides for each market you service.
- Develop and maintain terminology bases for your target language.
- Showcase excellent written and verbal communication skills to localise multiple content types such as financial, marketing, legal and educational materials.
- Translate Fisher Investments Europe's content from English into Danish while upholding the house tone of voice.
- Be a reviewer for specialised materials by editing translated material produced by in-house colleagues and external translation vendors.
- Excel in quality management and proofreading.
- Translate capital markets related content such as educational brochures, articles, marketing ads, websites and presentations from English into Danish.
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by management.
- Fluency in English coupled with Danish.
- Degree in Translation, Linguistics, Communications, or other professional certification related to translation or localisation.
- 2+ years of experience in translation, editing, or content production.
- Experience in the field of finance and capital markets is advantageous.
- Knowledge of CAT tools, TMS technology, and translation practices is beneficial.
- Experience editing for clarity, grammar, spelling, consistency and accuracy with few revisions needed
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- Client focus with desire to support our global growth
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you!
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
*Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract