Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading financial advisory firm? Fisher Investments is looking for a Business Analyst to support our Corporate Systems team. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As a Business Analyst, you will analyze processes, elicit requirements from business and IT users, and support the transition to the Agile methodology. You will contribute to modernization efforts across Technology with high partner visibility and exposure to many lines of business. You will report to an Application Development Team Leader.
- Manage aspects of the development of software from inception through user acceptance, including projects which affect multiple departments and/or pose high risk situations
- Utilize design skills to define functional specifications for complex and high impact projects
- Develop and document business/functional requirements through requirement gathering sessions, business process mapping, process analysis, etc.
- Create logic flow charts and process diagrams
- Develop test cases and plans for system, unit, integration testing internally and externally
- Research external software solutions
- Make business recommendations based on critical analysis
- Gain and maintain knowledge of Fisher Investments' systems architecture
- Maintain a high-level of accuracy and timeliness while managing multiple requests with varying complexities and due dates
- Identify ways to streamline processes by recommending items for automation, re-structuring, or elimination
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Math, or other Science field required
- 5+ years of experience supporting software programs
- Previous experience serving as a Technical Business Analyst or Systems Analyst in a software application development organization
- Solid understanding of enterprise application development
- Demonstrated SQL skills to organize and analyze data quickly, efficiently, and accurately
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER