As the Data Infrastructure & Modernization (DIM) Analyst for Fisher Investments Institutional Group (FIIG), you will help build and maintain the group's data architecture while also helping design and implement scalable system integrations and data collection solutions for FIIG's SaaS and on-premise platforms. Reporting to the Associate Vice President, you will support the strategic conceptualization of the longer-term roadmap for the group's processes, technologies and methodologies while aligning with the essential views of the enterprise to modernize the group's ecosystem through solution development.
- Support group through data discovery, modeling and testing techniques
- Oversee implementation of robust, scalable data solutions to support the group's reporting and analytics team
- Research, identify, make independent decisions, and resolve group's in-house technology product needs through business process management, project management and technical development work
- Work with management on data engineering/architecture initiatives with enterprise cross-functional teams
- Mentor other team members on technical and general concepts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years experience with BI and querying tools; Tableau, SFDC Reporting, Toad Data Point or SSMS
- Comfortable with SDLC, RDBMS, Change Management, Warehousing, and Agile methodology concepts
- Experience interfacing with different levels of management across functional departments.
- Experience articulating and reporting complex subject matter simply
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER