The HRIS Product Manager (Learning Management Systems) is a key position where you will support our core HR activities through reporting and system maintenance. You will also help create a roadmap for change, process improvement and efficiencies within Workday. As we look to grow our business, you will play an important role in helping scale our current systems and processes to support the business.
You will report directly to the Technology Systems Manager within Human Capital.
- Utilize problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to assess and resolve project-related obstacles
- Analyze and assess project requirements and processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support maintenance of core HR activities including employee reports and organizational hierarchies
- Provide a high level of customer support to HR and non-HR end users
- Support team lead in reviewing and testing new product features of existing technology
- Manage product innovation aspects by communicating tactical wants of business users and strategic goals of the firm to external vendors. Makes recommendations and participates in decisions related to product enhancements and development.
- Manage and communicate the needs of the various business groups serving as the central hub between business users, IT, and vendors. Identifies and ensures resolution of a broad range of cross-unit issues, which may include: internal training needs, better work flows, or more active vendor management.
- 3+ years of experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and product management
- Experience working with Cornerstone (LMS) preferred
- Knowledge of highly regulated environments such as Finance or Healthcare
- Experience with documentation management
- Experience analyzing and assessing business requirements and providing recommendations for improvement
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER