As a Norwegian Client Service Associate, you will be a part of an energetic environment managing daily tasks at one of the world’s preeminent private money managers. You are encouraged to ask questions, improve processes, and propose fresh solutions. We base your evaluation performance on meritocracy and invest in employee development to help progression and growth within the firm.
The more value you can add, the quicker you will be on your way to earning more advanced opportunities. That is how our top executives got there, and we think you can do it too. In fact, we hope you will promote to your next role within 2 or more years (a typical outcome for successful employees).
Every day in this role is different! Expect a dynamic day where you will liaise Sale Representatives, Investment Counsellors, and many other parties. You will:
- Partner directly with top banks (who are our custodians) to assist with administrative and operational tasks
- Gain exposure to other European countries’ businesses
- Help Investment Counsellors with relationship management by working with existing clients on operational inquiries
- Help produce reports based on the current situation of prospective clients
- Be a direct contact or expert in multiple subjects to develop your skills once you assume more responsibility
- Report to your client Service Team Leader who will aid in your on-the-job training and professional development
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Finance/Economics/Business is a plus)
- Native/Fluent Norwegian and English skills
- You can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email with a focus on client service
- Work well in a collaborative, team-oriented setting
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract