FI UK is searching for a Human Resources professional who is looking for the next step in their career with a focus on building their international (Luxembourg, UK, Ireland, and additional expansion territories) employee relations experience and to help streamline operational responsibilities. You would join our team as a Human Resources Analyst, reporting directly to the HR manager.
As a member of Human Resources team you will have a real impact on the success of supporting our internal clients across all international offices and expansion efforts.
- Build on your existing knowledge in employee relations for the UK and expansion countries while providing coaching and support to management and employees
- Work with internal management and legal on employee matters that arise while supporting HR Manager throughout each case/process (i.e. grievance procedures, absence management, performance issues, direct conversations with employees on sensitive matters)
- Help with daily employee reporting and administration, including onboarding, contracts, internal memos, meeting minutes and other HR related administration/paperwork
- Monitor existing internal policies to ensure they are followed fairly and consistently, and develop new policies, procedures and forms when needed
- Conduct exit interviews and provide bi-annual reviews and analysis to determine trends and areas for improvement
- Help with trainings at the management and employee level covering professional development, time-keeping requirements, and new manager basics
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Human Resources / Employee Relations related role
- 1-3 years experience handling employee relations issues and experience working with highly confidential situations and information to be a trusted partner
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Experience managing several projects and produce high quality work within a time frame
- Manage complexity and adjust quickly to the country specific employment requirements
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments Europe
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract